Terms & Conditions
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE VALLEY GREEN SITE YOU WILL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You may not use the Valley Green Site and should exit the Valley Green Site at once.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of the website located at www.valleygreenfc.com and all pages and parts thereof (“the Valley Green Site”).
1. “You/Your” means You, the user.
2. “We/Us” means [Valley Green Football Club]
3. “Valley Green Site” shall have the meaning as set out above.
4. “User Information” means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via the Valley Green Site.
5. “Users” means the users of the Valley Green Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits.
6. “Website” means a site on the World Wide Web.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree that any use by You of the Valley Green Site shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
1. You must not post or transmit through the Valley Green Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience or which does not comply with all relevant laws. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive. You must always treat other users with respect.
2. You will and must not post or otherwise make available on the Valley Green Site any material which you do not own without the express permission of the owner of the material.
3. You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast, print, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Valley Green Site except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal non-commercial home use.
4. You agree not to use the Valley Green Site to transmit any material for the purpose of publicity, promotion and/or advertising or any other commercial purpose.
3. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the Valley Green Site, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products or services available on or available from such Websites or material.
2. Any dealings between You and any advertisers or merchants found on or via the Valley Green Site, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, associated with such dealings, are solely between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. You agree not to hold Us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The Valley Green Site is the property of [Valley Green Football Club] All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Valley Green Site shall remain at all times vested in Us. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or and may not and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
2. If You become aware of any such unauthorised distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
3. You acknowledge that by posting materials on the Valley Green Site You grant to Us and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual royalty free worldwide fully paid-up licence to use the materials within the Valley Green Site and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, re-formatting, adapting and editing the materials.
4. If you download any software from the Valley Green Site, the software, including any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are subject to the limited licence set out at 2.3 above. We and/or Our suppliers (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Software. You may not distribute, sell, or transmit the Software and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt the Software in any way, including but not limited to translating, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or creating derivative works of it.
5. OUR RIGHTS
1. Material which is posted on any bulletin boards or chat forums is written by Users and We are not responsible for and give no endorsement of such material. We monitor the contributions and may respond to or comment upon communications by You and edit, refuse to post or remove any content from the bulletin boards and chat forums at our absolute discretion. No failure to remove particular material constitutes an endorsement or acceptance of it by Us.
2. To the extent permitted by law, We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the Valley Green Site or the accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained therein, or statements, advice and opinions given by Users on the bulletin boards and chat forums which are those of such Users only. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the same and We are not responsible in any way for any injury, loss or damage which occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided on the Valley Green Site. If You have any claim arising from the actions or statements of another User, You agree to pursue such a claim only against that User and not against Us.
3. We will endeavour to provide the Valley Green Site using all reasonable care. To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all implied warranties as to quality, accuracy or fitness for any particular purpose and We do not warrant that the material contained in the Valley Green Site, any of the functions contained in the Valley Green Site and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of defects, viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
4. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these terms and conditions of use, and You agree to be bound by any such modifications, alterations or updates which are posted on the Valley Green Site.
5. We together with any agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with Your use of the Valley Green Site, whether direct or indirect, including, damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other consequential loss. Nothing in these terms or conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Us, our servants, agents or employees.
1. We shall comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in force in respect of any personal information relating to You gathered by Us.
2. You may be asked to input various basic information about yourself on different pages of the Valley Green Site. At each location where information is requested there is a statement about the purpose for which that information will be used. We will not use the information given for any other purpose than that stated at each location.
3. Please email Us using the feedback section of the Valley Green Site to notify Us of any changes to the information You have previously given or if You wish to withdraw Your consent to Our using the User Information for the stated purposes or for any form of promotional contact.
4. You acknowledge that, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, We cannot absolutely guarantee and will not be responsible for the security or privacy of information that you provide us with through the Valley Green Site.
We give Our ongoing commitment to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that ensuring that You can use the Valley Green Site with confidence. When using the Valley Green Site, in particular any bulletin boards or chat forums, You should always take the following precautions:
1. keep Your identity private. Do not give out Your full name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your school or any other information (other than that specifically requested by Us), that could help someone discover Your actual identity;
2. never get together with someone You meet online;
3. do not reply to any messages that are hostile, rude or inappropriate, or in any way make You feel uncomfortable. Instead, please let Us know about them immediately by emailing Us using the feedback section of the Valley Green Site.
8. ON-LINE COMPETITION RULES
1. These rules set out in this Clause 5 (the “Competition Rules”) apply to all competitions We run on Valley Green Site (“Competitions”).
2. By participating in any Competition You agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by Our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
3. All prizes are non-transferable. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by Us. We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value.
4. In the event that You win a Competition, in order to be eligible for prizes, You will allow Us to use your name and likeness free of charge for advertising and publicity purposes.
5. The receipt, by You if You are a winner, of the prize for any Competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all laws, rules and regulations including without limitation the Competition Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description. Where prizes involve the winner(s) travelling, You as a winner (and guest if applicable) shall be required to hold a valid passport and/or other necessary travel documentation and visas.
6. We reserve the right to implement age requirements where necessary. Competitions are not open to Our employees or those of affiliated companies and subsidiaries, or to any and all of Our sponsors, suppliers and other connected parties and their immediate families.
7. By entering the Competition, You as an entrant assign to Us all rights, title and interest in all material uploaded onto the Valley Green Site or otherwise provided by You.
8. Winners will be notified as soon as possible. For the names of the winners, please send an SAE to [Valley Green Football Club, Craven Cottage, London SW6 6HH ] specifying the Competition.
9. Winners of Competitions agree that neither Us, nor Our subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in Our absolute discretion.
You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our agents and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Valley Green Site.
We shall have the right to terminate immediately Your use of the Valley Green Site if We determine in Our sole discretion that You have breached these terms and conditions or otherwise have been engaged in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
Should You wish to make any comments to Us about the Valley Green Site or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact Us using the Contact Form.